We will hold the Benefit Raffle on Saturday, July 25, 2020 at 8 p.m. during the Ohio State Summer Shootout tractor pull. Go to OhioStatePull.com/tickets/ to purchase Raffle Tickets. We wish everyone a safe summer and hope next year we can enjoy this motorsport we all love, June 4 & 5, 2021.
BENEFIT RAFFLE PRIZES
- 7 Days/6 Nights ‘The Luke House’ Destin, FL vacation home donated by AP1 Rentals. *Select Dates*
- Blackstone Griddle Cooking Station with Accessories donated by Anonymous
- John Deere 12V Kids Gator donated by Kenn Feld Group Coldwater
- Four Ski Rental & Lift Tickets to Perfect North Slopes donated by Feiss Family and PNS
- One Hog Butchered & Processed donated by Billenstein Farm & Butcher Block
- Redmax Weedeater donated by Tiger Outdoor Equipment
- New Holland Pedal Tractor w/ Wagon donated by North Star Hardware
- Two Handmade Porch Rocking Chairs donated by Luke Lefeld
- One – 15 gallon Tree, 8-10ft tall donated by Nature’s Green Nursery
- Cleveland Browns Corn Hole Boards donated by Waymire Utility Barns
- Four Snow Tubing Tickets to Perfect North Slopes donated by Feiss Family and PNS
- Two Cases of Meat (Turkey & Chicken) donated by Cooper Farms
2019 Rain Out but with help from our tremendous sponsors and Raffle we were able to donate $23,000 this past year to JDRF Southwest Ohio. That puts the total donations over $100,000 in 12 years! A Huge Thank You to all our sponsors and fans that have helped us reach this milestone.
We will see you June 4 – 5, 2021
The Barga Family wants to thank all of the sponsors, fans, pullers, volunteers, Ambassador Club, and Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League for their support for our event. It takes a lot of people, effort, and communication to put this event together and at times it is tough but it is worth every hour of sleep lost. We hope everyone enjoyed themselves and will continue to support us as we strive for a bigger and better tomorrow for those living with Type 1 Diabetes.
We are proud to partner with the Ambassador Club, with its rich pulling
history and professional facility. The club formed in 1971 and land was purchased for the community park. Since then they have helped with many community events. A tractor pull has taken place since 1973 with the Fort Recovery Grand Nationals every July.
Tickets: $22 – Adult. Go to Ticket Page to purchase Single Day Tickets or a Weekend Pass online at discount prices!
Show Time: 7pm Friday & Saturday
National Kiddie Pedal Pull at 4pm Saturday, Registration at 3pm, Open to public, Ages 3-10 (will have age divisions)
Friday & Saturday Classes: Light Pro Stock Tractors, Unlimited Super Stock Tractors, Mini Rods, Super Modified Tractors, SS Diesel Trucks & Super Mod 2WD Trucks
A huge thanks to all the volunteers, sponsors, pullers and spectators for being a part of this year’s Ohio State Benefit Pull benefiting the JDRF Southwest Ohio!
A Big Thanks To All The Sponsors