$20 – Benefit Raffle Tickets
12 Prizes – Only 1,000 Tickets. *Do Not Need to be Present to Win*
Get yours today. Drawing will be hold at Fort Recovery Ambassador Park on Saturday August 1, 2020 at 8pm. Proceeds from Ticket Sales go to JDRF and Diabetes Dayton. Tickets will filled out with buyer information and put into drawing, other half will be mailed to buyer.
BENEFIT RAFFLE PRIZES
- 7 Days/6 Nights ‘The Luke House’ Destin, FL vacation home donated by AP1 Rentals. *Select Dates*
- Blackstone Griddle Cooking Station with Accessories donated by Anonymous
- John Deere 12V Kids Gator donated by Kenn Feld Group Coldwater
- Four Ski Rental & Lift Tickets to Perfect North Slopes donated by Feiss Family and PNS
- One Hog Butchered & Processed donated by Billenstein Farm & Butcher Block
- Redmax Weedeater donated by Tiger Outdoor Equipment
- New Holland Pedal Tractor w/ Wagon donated by North Star Hardware
- Two Handmade Porch Rocking Chairs donated by Luke Lefeld
- One – 15 gallon Tree, 8-10ft tall donated by Nature’s Green Nursery
- Cleveland Browns Corn Hole Boards donated by Waymire Utility Barns
- Four Snow Tubing Tickets to Perfect North Slopes donated by Feiss Family and PNS
- Two Cases of Meat (Turkey & Chicken) donated by Cooper Farms
Purchase Event Tickets Online
Online Tickets: *Ticket Price is Refundable*
$20/Day (12 & up)
$40/Weekend (12 & up)
All Tickets are for non-reserved seating. Secure Online Purchasing through PayPal. Transaction will be processed by Ag Protect 1. Print Receipt and bring to Will Call Booth (See Map) to get your tickets the day of event. Ticket Booth opens at 4pm.
Advance Single Day Tickets
Advance Weekend Passes
General Admission Tickets
All General Admission Tickets can be purchased at the gate the day of the pull. All Tickets are for non-reserved seating. To purchase tickets prior to event, use online sales above or call 937.620.4960
$22 Ticket (12 & up) at the gate- Kids 11 & under free (Children 11 & under must be accompanied by an adult 18 & up).
$40 Weekend Pass (12 & up)
Camp Sites – $25/day includes Electric, $10/day non-electric
For more camping info, visit Fort Recovery website, or call 260-273-7165.
Coolers no larger than 12×12 will be allowed in the pits, no glass containers, no carry in alcohol. Bring your own Chairs for hillside seating. If you need assistance, please call in advance. 937.620.4960
No glass containers & No weapons of any kind – Security will be on the grounds. According to state law, no alcohol can be carried in. There will be full concessions at the event.