ONLINE TICKET SALES HAS CLOSED. Raffle and Event Tickets can be purchased at the Event. 6129 Reed Road, Ansonia OH 45303.
$20 – Benefit Raffle Tickets
12 Prizes – Only 1,000 Tickets. *Do Not Need to be Present to Win*
Get yours today. Drawing will be hold at Darke County Steam Threshers grounds (6129 Reed Rd, Ansonia, OH just off US Rt 127) on Saturday July 25, 2020 at 8pm. Proceeds from Ticket Sales go to JDRF and Diabetes Dayton. Tickets will filled out with buyer information and put into drawing, other half will be mailed to buyer.
enter site go here internet essay questions essay on elephant in sanskrit https://fotofest.org/solving/essay-animation/5/ buying your first car essay prednisone 30 mg for human for sale donde puedo comprar viagra en caracas how do you quote an online article in an essay https://thembl.org/masters/qualitative-dissertation-paper/60/ http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/english-essays-for-free/26/ https://psijax.edu/medicine/benazepril-and-viagra/50/ https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/what-are-academic-papers-called/45/ https://www.epsteinatlanta.org/explore/essay-into-wild/26/ https://explorationproject.org/annotated/caring-for-others-essay/80/ https://carlgans.org/report/cst-multi-subject-essay/7/ can a young guy take viagra click here thesis how to write it essay about gandhi jayanti thesis on female leadership http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/writing-english-essayv/21/ all about research paper mixing marijuana and cialis cialis cialis genuinerx net viagra https://haloworldwide.org/research/thesis-uk/8/ anatomy essay answers here https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/business-case-study-essay-example/10/ viagra for the brain modalert overnight4usa reviews https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/best-generic-viagra-from-india/73/ BENEFIT RAFFLE PRIZES
- 7 Days/6 Nights ‘The Luke House’ Destin, FL vacation home donated by AP1 Rentals. *Select Dates*
- Blackstone Griddle Cooking Station with Accessories donated by Anonymous
- John Deere 12V Kids Gator donated by Kenn Feld Group Coldwater
- Four Ski Rental & Lift Tickets to Perfect North Slopes donated by Feiss Family and PNS
- One Hog Butchered & Processed donated by Billenstein Farm & Butcher Block
- Redmax Weedeater donated by Tiger Outdoor Equipment
- New Holland Pedal Tractor w/ Wagon donated by North Star Hardware
- Two Handmade Porch Rocking Chairs donated by Luke Lefeld
- One – 15 gallon Tree, 8-10ft tall donated by Nature’s Green Nursery
- Cleveland Browns Corn Hole Boards donated by Waymire Utility Barns
- Four Snow Tubing Tickets to Perfect North Slopes donated by Feiss Family and PNS
- Two Cases of Meat (Turkey & Chicken) donated by Cooper Farms
Purchase Event Tickets Online
Online Tickets: *Ticket Price is Refundable*
$20/Day (12 & up) 11 and under are FREE
$20/Trackside Parking (Limited to 20 spots, 15 ft wide)
All Tickets are for non-reserved seating. Secure Online Purchasing through PayPal. Transaction will be processed by Ag Protect 1. Print Receipt and bring to Will Call Ticket Booth to get your tickets the day of event. Ticket Booth opens at 4pm. *Social Distancing will be enforced. Families and groups can sit together. Rows will be blocked off*
Advance Single Day TicketsOnline Sales have closed. You can purchase Tickets at the Event, Ticket Booth opens at 4pm.
……*SOLD OUT*…..Reserve Vehicle Trackside Parking…… Track Barriers are 3ft tall, so sitting in truck bed or on a small trailer is best.
General Admission Tickets
All General Admission Tickets can be purchased at the gate the day of the pull. All Tickets are for non-reserved seating. To purchase tickets prior to event, use online sales above or call 937.620.4960
$20 Ticket (12 & up) at the gate- Kids 11 & under free (Children 11 & under must be accompanied by an adult 18 & up).
$40 Weekend Pass (12 & up) NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT
Camp Sites – $25/day includes Electric, $10/day non-electric (No Camping July 25th)
For more camping info, visit Fort Recovery website, or call 260-273-7165.
Coolers will be allowed, no glass containers. If you need assistance, please call in advance. 937.620.4960
Food / Beer
No glass containers & No weapons of any kind – Security will be on the grounds.